For more details on the published agenda:
As featured on
Unedited video of the Rappahannock County Board of Supervisors' regular monthly meeting at the county courthouse, June 7, 2021.
At their monthly meeting Monday, members of the Rappahannock County Board of Supervisors unanimously declined, at least for now, to thwart the intentions of their predecessors — who, in 2006, allowed the then-owner of the Blue Rock Inn property to build a three-bedroom residence there on the condition that it would never be used for commercial purposes.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Local contractor found guilty on construction fraud charge
- New Warren Memorial Hospital to open on June 23
- Letter: My dog is alive because of you!
- Commentary: Change is the order of existence
- Commentary: To clear the air…
- Town awaits details regarding ‘various issues’ with Rush River Commons proposal
- Rod Osborne to run against Larry Grove for school board seat
- Post office not opening until September, mayor says
- Dowling withdraws Blue Rock application
- Commentary: Change is coming to Rappahannock
- Humidity: 47%
- Cloud Coverage:15%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:41:05 PM
Some clouds this morning will give way to generally sunny skies for the afternoon. High 74F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Mainly sunny. High 79F. Winds light and variable.