Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering local news in our community. Sign up to have the Rapp News Daily delivered free to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- I-66 toll lanes scheduled to open in December
- Fauquier Board of Supervisors Chair resigns due to concerns over potential conflict of interests
- Rappahannock County hires assistant administrator to help manage increasingly complex government
- Photos: Rappahannock County Public Schools first day of the 2022-23 school year
- Warrenton commissioners grill Amazon counsel over proposed data center, Dominion power station
- Could there ever be too many puppies?
- Headwaters to replace annual dinner with ‘Harvest Festival’ fundraiser
- The Rapp for Aug. 11
- The Post resuming home delivery in Rapp? Think again
- Courthouse Row for Aug. 11
- Humidity: 85%
- Cloud Coverage: 71%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:25:28 AM
- Sunset: 08:08:08 PM
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. Slight chance of a rain shower. High 78F. Winds light and variable.
Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Low 61F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 67F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.