As featured on
If all goes as planned, the newest development in Sperryville will take Rappahannock County’s brewery total to three, hoping to cater to residents and passing tourists while also focusing on distribution.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- A rare peek into Rappahannock’s prehistoric past
- President of prominent Virginia gun lobby suspended from Facebook
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- ‘Phase 1b’ vaccinations now available for all Rapp residents 65 and over
- Update: Front Royal man arrested at checkpoint near Capitol says he forgot to take gun out of his truck
- The Rapp for Jan. 14
- Letter: ‘Sufficient evidence’ of fraud?
- RCPS teachers, staff to receive COVID-19 vaccine
- Apparent COVID-19 outbreak at RCHS leads to distance learning; elementary school not impacted
- Good staffer, 5th district GOP chair husband, among crowd outside Capitol
- Humidity: 48%
- Cloud Coverage:71%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:27:35 AM
- Sunset: 05:18:35 PM
Overcast with rain showers at times. High 43F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%.
Some passing clouds. Low 27F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. High near 50F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph.