As featured on
Addiction, it’s said, thrives in privacy. So as everything began to shut down in March 2020, and isolation became a way of life during the pandemic, people in the treatment world saw trouble ahead. Recovery in normal times is hard enough. Recovery alone is rife with peril.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Local contractor found guilty on construction fraud charge
- New Warren Memorial Hospital to open on June 23
- Letter: My dog is alive because of you!
- Commentary: Change is the order of existence
- Commentary: To clear the air…
- Town awaits details regarding ‘various issues’ with Rush River Commons proposal
- Rod Osborne to run against Larry Grove for school board seat
- Post office not opening until September, mayor says
- Dowling withdraws Blue Rock application
- Commentary: Change is coming to Rappahannock
- Humidity: 89%
- Cloud Coverage:9%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:51 AM
- Sunset: 08:40:56 PM
Mainly sunny. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny skies. High 79F. Winds light and variable.