As featured on
Rappahannock County’s sparse population nets fewer vaccinations for residents
As the coronavirus vaccine rollout continues to stutter along in Virginia, local service organizations and community groups are reaching out to Rappahannock County seniors to provide information and assistance with vaccine registration.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- A welcome, and fond farewell
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Rappahannock high school student tests positive for COVID-19
- Rappahannock doctor may take on Webert for 18th District seat
- Rappahannock County supervisors reaffirm their commitments to uphold U.S. Constitution
- Rappahannock’s wealth drives down state funding for public schools
- Police officer shot and killed in Page County
- Commentary: America’s bitter political divide — through a Rappahannock County lens
- Commentary: What will local leaders do about unfair school funding for Rappahannock?
- Fauquier Health will allow some visitors again
- Humidity: 29%
- Cloud Coverage:4%
- Wind: 9 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:37:23 AM
- Sunset: 06:11:07 PM
Sunny. High 46F. Winds NW at 10 to 15 mph.
A clear sky. Low 23F. Winds light and variable.
A few clouds from time to time. High 47F. Winds light and variable.