As featured on
Novant Health and UVA Health are in discussions for UVA Health to acquire full ownership of Novant Health UVA Health System, the institutions announced Wednesday.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Starlink broadband comes to Rappahannock
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Konick announces Board of Supervisors bid
- Public safety officials discover serious errors in county dispatch system
- Police officer shot and killed in Page County
- Harris Hollow property is lone conserved land parcel for 2020
- Shenandoah National Park will grow in size
- Culpeper terminates its lease with movie theater
- BZA approves tourist homes, setback variance
- Northam easing some pandemic restrictions; more pharmacies to offer COVID-19 vaccines
- Humidity: 98%
- Cloud Coverage:98%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 06:46:08 AM
- Sunset: 06:04:53 PM
Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 48F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.
Periods of rain. Low 47F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch.
Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. High 56F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.