Bobby G got the crowd going last Thursday at the second Sperryville Summer Concert sponsored by Rappahannock Association for Arts and Community and the Sperryville Community Alliance. The concert brought together music enthusiasts from all over the county in the village’s River District on the Thornton River near Copper Fox Antiques.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
Businesses of Rappahannock and the Rappahannock News co-hosted the 2021 Rappahannock County Candidate Forum on Saturday evening (Oct. 16).
- Blue Rock hosts soft reopening with plans to fully open this weekend
- Warning! Scammers are going ‘Vishing’ in Rappahannock County
- Konick’s record includes deep experience in county affairs — and a checkered past
- Rappahannock Planning Commission rejects proposed Amissville dog training development
- Rep. Good encourages Rappahannock students to shed masks at school and rise up in opposition to mandates
- The Rapp for Oct. 21
- Rappahannock Broadband Authority discusses next steps for universal broadband project
- Local Circuit Court judge among those pushing back against probation reforms
- Many Rappahannock restaurants stop short of mandating vaccines, but encourage workers to get the shot
- Courthouse Row for Oct. 21
- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:41%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:33:42 AM
- Sunset: 06:18:53 PM
Partly cloudy. High near 60F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A few clouds early, otherwise mostly sunny. High 68F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.