For agenda items visit the town's website at: https://washingtonva.gov/town-meetings/
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items, visit the RCPS' BoardDocs site: https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/rcpsva/Board.nsf/Public
- What could have been: Incoming Headmaster’s Pub chef tragically passes
- Boundary change talks have Rappahannock Supervisors questioning: ‘What’s the town willing to provide in exchange?’
- Land Trust of Virginia has record year for conservation easements
- PATH Foundation awards Rappahannock $1 million for universal broadband
- Webert leads GOP’s effort to change marijuana laws
- Down Memory Lane, Jan. 20
- Shenandoah National Park unveils Old Rag ticketing system details
- ‘Papa Thighe shot me’
- Washington column for Jan. 20
- Frazier, Smith hesitate on broadband as late-stage negotiations approach
- Humidity: 71%
- Cloud Coverage: 100%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:21:31 AM
- Sunset: 05:29:38 PM
Periods of snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 90%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Variable clouds with snow showers. Low 21F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. About one inch of snow expected.
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon. High 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.