For agenda items and more information on the Rush River Commons application, visit the town's website at: https://washingtonva.gov/town-meetings/
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Rep. Good encourages Rappahannock students to shed masks at school and rise up in opposition to mandates
- Cases, quarantines spike in Rappahannock Schools, threatening Homecoming and other events
- Leaving the forge: Rappahannock blacksmith Nol Putnam sketches life’s next chapter
- Commentary: New principal elevates Rapp High School’s atmosphere
- Two Rappahannock voters were incorrectly moved from Stonewall-Hawthorne in what officials called a mistake
- Live video: 2021 Rappahannock County Candidate Forum
- Top takeaways from Rappahannock Board of Supervisors, School Board candidate’s forum
- VDOT comissioner denies Rappahannock Supervisors’ appeal of Rte. 211 speed study near Shenandoah National Park
- The Rapp for Oct. 14
- Rappahannock News Voter’s Guide 2021
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:1%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 5 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:25:27 AM
- Sunset: 06:29:26 PM
Sunny skies. High 67F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low 44F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny skies. High 71F. Winds light and variable.