- Rappahannock County Public Schools will be closed on Wednesday, joining Culpeper, Fauquier and jurisdictions across the Washington area in shutting down.
- The county Planning Commission meeting scheduled for tomorrow has been canceled.
- Businesses of Rappahannock has shifted its planning quarterly networking social, scheduled for tomorrow, to Wednesday, Feb. 27, 4:30 p.m. to 7 p.m. at Headmaster’s Pub in Sperryville.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items, visit the RCPS' BoardDocs site: https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/rcpsva/Board.nsf/Public
- Deer crashes through downtown Culpeper restaurant
- Trial set for man who allegedly robbed belongings off Bill Fletcher’s property
- ‘If you don't love to do it, you're in the wrong business’
- The Rapp for Nov. 25
- Among the last in Virginia to adapt, Rappahannock tentatively introduces GIS mapping
- Rapp LFCC grad Wheelock is off to a soaring start to success
- Rappahannock Planners back campsites proposed to be located behind Flint Hill vineyard
- Down Memory Lane Nov. 25
- Washington column for Nov. 25
- Courthouse Row for Nov. 25
- Humidity: 79%
- Cloud Coverage:54%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:11:45 AM
- Sunset: 04:51:26 PM
A mix of clouds and sun during the morning will give way to cloudy skies this afternoon. High near 55F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy skies this evening will become partly cloudy after midnight. Slight chance of a rain shower. Low 41F. Winds light and variable.
Cloudy early with partial sunshine expected late. High near 65F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.