As featured on
Agenda items include: Election of Officers and Appointments; Town Boundary Line Change Request; 2020 Census Redistricting; Winter Storm Update; and Public Hearing of Schmitz Tent Campground.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items, visit the RCPS' BoardDocs site: https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/rcpsva/Board.nsf/Public
- What could have been: Incoming Headmaster’s Pub chef tragically passes
- Boundary change talks have Rappahannock Supervisors questioning: ‘What’s the town willing to provide in exchange?’
- Land Trust of Virginia has record year for conservation easements
- PATH Foundation awards Rappahannock $1 million for universal broadband
- Webert leads GOP’s effort to change marijuana laws
- Down Memory Lane, Jan. 20
- Shenandoah National Park unveils Old Rag ticketing system details
- Thighe Kavanagh pleads guilty to shooting granddaughter, awaits sentencing
- Washington column for Jan. 20
- Courthouse Row for Jan. 27
- Humidity: 63%
- Cloud Coverage: 99%
- Wind: 0 mph
- UV Index: 1 Low
- Sunrise: 07:21:31 AM
- Sunset: 05:29:38 PM
Periods of snow. Temps nearly steady in the mid 30s. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. Snow accumulations less than one inch.
Snow this evening will transition to snow showers late. Low around 20F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.
Morning clouds will give way to sunshine for the afternoon. High 24F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.