As featured on
Unedited video of the Rappahannock County, Va. Planning Commission's regular monthly meeting at 7 pm Wednesday, May 19, 2021.
The Rappahannock County Planning Commission approved a Harris Hollow resident’s proposal to start a sawmill business on Wednesday night and heard an application for a new brewery on Route 211 in Sperryville.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- County supervisors deny application to rezone 35-acre Sperryville property in 4-1 vote
- Search underway for missing person in Shenandoah National Park
- New store manager at Williams Tree Service gives store a fresh face
- Body believed to be of missing woman found in Shenandoah National Park
- Search continues for woman whose missing ‘wrecked and abandoned’ car found in Shenandoah National Park
- COVID-19 rising again in Virginia and Rappahannock
- Pate brothers acquire Piedmont Broadband
- Happy 200 + 1, Sperryville!
- Facing perceived threat, supervisors scrambled to adopt solar utility ordinance
- State recommends requiring masks in schools but leaves decision to local districts
- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage:60%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:08:57 AM
- Sunset: 08:28:28 PM
Areas of patchy fog early. Partial cloudiness early, with scattered showers and thunderstorms during the afternoon. High 87F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.
Partly cloudy. Low 68F. Winds light and variable.
A mainly sunny sky. Hot. High 92F. Winds light and variable.