Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Now you can walk the brand-new river trail loop at the Rappahannock County park
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Marijuana will be legal in July. Now what?
- Food Pantry rolling out the red carpet
- After a long intermission, live music is back at Castleton
- It’s peak season for foraging a local delicacy
- Flint Hill setback variance request meets resistance from county, stakeholders
- Scrabble school featured in Education Week documentary
- Swindler announces plans for outdoor graduation, senior prom at school board meeting
- Poem: Counting sheep
- Humidity: 58%
- Cloud Coverage:51%
- Wind: 6 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:26 AM
- Sunset: 07:56:38 PM
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 53F. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph.
Partly cloudy skies. Scattered frost possible. Low 34F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 63F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.