Public Hearting, continued on Tom Taylor on behalf Mt. Airy Field, LLC has applied to rezone parcel TM#38-59, located off Woodward Road, Sperr…
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items, visit the RCPS' BoardDocs site: https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/rcpsva/Board.nsf/Public
- Deer crashes through downtown Culpeper restaurant
- Trial set for man who allegedly robbed belongings off Bill Fletcher’s property
- ‘If you don't love to do it, you're in the wrong business’
- The Rapp for Nov. 25
- Among the last in Virginia to adapt, Rappahannock tentatively introduces GIS mapping
- Amid pandemic, Rappahannock’s real estate market is hot
- Rapp LFCC grad Wheelock is off to a soaring start to success
- Rappahannock Planners back campsites proposed to be located behind Flint Hill vineyard
- Down Memory Lane Nov. 25
- Courthouse Row for Nov. 25
- Humidity: 89%
- Cloud Coverage:45%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:12:45 AM
- Sunset: 04:51:22 PM
Partly cloudy. High 67F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly cloudy. Low 41F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine. High 58F. Winds light and variable.