‘The time for an end to this madness has long since passed’
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Culpeper terminates its lease with movie theater
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Painful history of Rappahannock’s Montpelier — as told by William Grimes
- Shenandoah National Park will grow in size
- How honeybees helped mold a maestro
- Konick announces Board of Supervisors bid
- Planners vote 4-to-3 to move Sperryville rezoning application to BOS
- Harris Hollow property is lone conserved land parcel for 2020
- Dangerous driving conditions in county as mainly sleet continues
- Letter: ‘Quietly shaken’ at Montpelier
- Humidity: 83%
- Cloud Coverage:6%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:51:41 AM
- Sunset: 06:00:36 PM
Sunny. High 62F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
Mainly clear. Low 38F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
A mainly sunny sky. High 52F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.