Bean Hollow isn’t exactly Piccadilly Circus, but they now likely have one thing in common: a red London phone booth. The distinctive relic was a Christmas gift for Rappahannock philanthropy booster Bill Dietel from his grandchildren — all 11 of them. The seed of the idea came from a birthday celebration years ago, Dietel says. “My five children were trying to come up with a theme.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Rappahannock County Public Schools announce new high school principal
- Virginia plans to end COVID-19 restrictions on June 15
- Now that’s entertainment: ‘Everybody would get drunk, fight, and run their horses around town’
- World-renowned chef touts Pen Druid’s brews
- Northam issues state of emergency to address gas supply disruptions
- Behind the Badge: A Look at the Rappahannock County Sheriff’s Office, Part 2
- The state minimum wage is on the rise. What does it mean for Rappahannock businesses?
- Commentary: A successful day, a cleaner county
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Searchers find body believed to be missing 18-year-old in Shenandoah National Park
- Humidity: 76%
- Cloud Coverage:42%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 8 Very High
- Sunrise: 06:01:12 AM
- Sunset: 08:17:07 PM
A mix of clouds and sun. High around 70F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy skies. Low 47F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High 72F. Winds light and variable.