Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Culpeper terminates its lease with movie theater
- Starlink broadband comes to Rappahannock
- Shenandoah National Park will grow in size
- Konick announces Board of Supervisors bid
- How honeybees helped mold a maestro
- Harris Hollow property is lone conserved land parcel for 2020
- Commentary: There is a line that should not be crossed
- Painful history of Rappahannock’s Montpelier — as told by William Grimes
- Northam easing some pandemic restrictions; more pharmacies to offer COVID-19 vaccines
- Humidity: 65%
- Cloud Coverage:72%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:48:54 AM
- Sunset: 06:02:43 PM
Partly cloudy in the morning. Increasing clouds with periods of showers later in the day. High 49F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
Rain and snow in the evening. The rain and snow will become lighter and change to all rain overnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 90%.
Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%.