Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Now you can walk the brand-new river trail loop at the Rappahannock County park
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- After a long intermission, live music is back at Castleton
- Food Pantry rolling out the red carpet
- It’s peak season for foraging a local delicacy
- Virginia investigating woman who died after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Supervisors take on the road more traveled
- Courthouse Row for April 15
- Commentary: Re: the ‘hippie invasion’
- The Rapp for April 15
- Humidity: 78%
- Cloud Coverage:9%
- Wind: 2 mph
- UV Index: 7 High
- Sunrise: 06:28:41 AM
- Sunset: 07:54:42 PM
Plenty of sunshine. High 74F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A few clouds. Low 53F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
Intervals of clouds and sunshine. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. Morning high of 63F with temps falling to near 50. Winds W at 15 to 25 mph.