Freshman Republican Rep. Bob Good, newly elected to represent Rappahannock County in the U.S. Congress, said he is “proud” to have joined a mi…
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Culpeper terminates its lease with movie theater
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Shenandoah National Park will grow in size
- Starlink broadband comes to Rappahannock
- Konick announces Board of Supervisors bid
- How honeybees helped mold a maestro
- Painful history of Rappahannock’s Montpelier — as told by William Grimes
- Harris Hollow property is lone conserved land parcel for 2020
- Letter: ‘Quietly shaken’ at Montpelier
- Commentary: There is a line that should not be crossed
- Humidity: 57%
- Cloud Coverage:3%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:50:19 AM
- Sunset: 06:01:41 PM
Sunny. High 53F. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Partly to mostly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds light and variable.
A mix of clouds and sun early, then becoming cloudy later in the day. High 47F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.