I wanted to write and thank all those with yard signs warmly welcoming me and my family to Rappahannock County. In this era of rampant misinformation, it helps to know who is friend and foe; to determine who is a kindly Christian neighbor and who is likely disparaging me and my kin behind my back.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items and more information on the Rush River Commons application, visit the town's website at: https://washingtonva.gov/town-meetings/
- Many Virginia state employees remain unvaccinated despite mandate
- Culpeper man sentenced to 20 years after breaking into Rappahannock home
- Protesters call for investigation into local judge who jailed witness in domestic violence case
- Area grocer cuts hours due to labor shortage
- At Sperryville meet-and-greet, candidate Cliff Miller says he’ll seek consensus on solving Piedmont problems
- Rappahannock County Farm Tour returns with newcomers to the roster
- The Rapp for Sept. 23
- Fourth county resident dies due to COVID-19, more Rapp residents hospitalized this week
- In reelection bid, Rappahannock County Piedmont Supervisor Christine Smith pushes for limited growth
- In Rappahannock County supervisors race, Piedmont challenger Cliff Miller aims to bridge local divides
- Humidity: 77%
- Cloud Coverage:2%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 07:04:18 AM
- Sunset: 07:02:53 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 73F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Clear skies. Low 53F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High around 80F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph.