The “Respect Rappahannock Welcome” sign that has appeared here and there in the county is nonsense for at least three reasons:
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Cases, quarantines spike in Rappahannock Schools, threatening Homecoming and other events
- Rep. Good encourages Rappahannock students to shed masks at school and rise up in opposition to mandates
- Leaving the forge: Rappahannock blacksmith Nol Putnam sketches life’s next chapter
- VDOT comissioner denies Rappahannock Supervisors’ appeal of Rte. 211 speed study near Shenandoah National Park
- Commentary: New principal elevates Rapp High School’s atmosphere
- COVID-19 cases up slightly in Rappahannock as statewide numbers fall
- The Rapp for Oct. 14
- This Saturday: 2021 Rappahannock County Candidate Forum
- Rappahannock Fall Art Tour— reimagined and rejuvenated— reclaims its November slot
- Rappahannock Supervisors allocate $65K to Water and Sewer Authority; set public hearings on slew of potential fiscal actions
- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:56%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 3 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:23:21 AM
- Sunset: 06:32:14 PM
Rain early...then remaining cloudy with showers in the afternoon. High 73F. SSW winds shifting to WNW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%.
Clear skies. Low 46F. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph.
Sunshine. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.