Years ago, my late husband Jack Dwyer and I traveled to California to see some of the wondrous beauty there. Majestic Lake Tahoe was one stop and there I loved the striking sailboat surrounded by snow capped mountains. That called to my mind the quote, “You can’t change the direction of the wind, but you can adjust your sails.”
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Local contractor found guilty on construction fraud charge
- New Warren Memorial Hospital to open on June 23
- Letter: My dog is alive because of you!
- Commentary: Change is the order of existence
- Commentary: To clear the air…
- Town awaits details regarding ‘various issues’ with Rush River Commons proposal
- Rod Osborne to run against Larry Grove for school board seat
- Post office not opening until September, mayor says
- Commentary: Change is coming to Rappahannock
- Dowling withdraws Blue Rock application
- Humidity: 44%
- Cloud Coverage:12%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:41:05 PM
Abundant sunshine. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 79F. Winds light and variable.