The Shenandoah National Park Trust, working alongside the Commonwealth of Virginia and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS) through the DuPont Natural Resource Damage Assessment and Restoration settlement, acquired the rolling woodlands in Page County to be donated in the near future to Shenandoah Park.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Commentary: Re: the ‘hippie invasion’
- New legislation strengthens ‘conservation purpose’ of land easements
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- It pays to pick up trash
- USPS applies ‘a lot of pressure’ to open Washington PO by June
- Senior Spotlight: Camron Wayland
- ‘I wouldn’t trade it for anything’
- Virginia investigating woman who died after Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- Local health provider expands access for uninsured
- Warren County drops charge against Kavanagh
- Humidity: 43%
- Cloud Coverage:60%
- Wind: 10 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 06:35:47 AM
- Sunset: 07:50:01 PM
Sun and clouds mixed. High 62F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Clear skies. Low around 40F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.
Sunshine and clouds mixed. High 61F. Winds WNW at 10 to 15 mph.