Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Coronavirus updates: The local impact
- Culpeper terminates its lease with movie theater
- Starlink broadband comes to Rappahannock
- Shenandoah National Park will grow in size
- Konick announces Board of Supervisors bid
- How honeybees helped mold a maestro
- Harris Hollow property is lone conserved land parcel for 2020
- Commentary: There is a line that should not be crossed
- Painful history of Rappahannock’s Montpelier — as told by William Grimes
- Northam easing some pandemic restrictions; more pharmacies to offer COVID-19 vaccines
- Humidity: 66%
- Cloud Coverage:71%
- Wind: 1 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 06:48:54 AM
- Sunset: 06:02:43 PM
A mix of clouds and sun in the morning followed by cloudy skies during the afternoon. High 48F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph.
Rain and snow in the evening transitioning to light rain overnight. Low 37F. Winds light and variable. Chance of precip 80%.
Showers in the morning with some clearing in the afternoon. High 62F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 50%.