- Global Warming
- Solar Energy
- Solar Panel
- Solar Panels
- Solar Power
- Solar System
As featured on
After months of discussion amongst county boards, the Culpeper County Board of Supervisors recently unanimously denied Maroon Solar’s request for a conditional use permit to construct a 970-acre solar farm off Raccoon Ford Road in the Stevensburg District.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
- Local contractor found guilty on construction fraud charge
- New Warren Memorial Hospital to open on June 23
- Letter: My dog is alive because of you!
- Commentary: Change is the order of existence
- Commentary: To clear the air…
- Town awaits details regarding ‘various issues’ with Rush River Commons proposal
- Rod Osborne to run against Larry Grove for school board seat
- Post office not opening until September, mayor says
- Commentary: Change is coming to Rappahannock
- Dowling withdraws Blue Rock application
- Humidity: 44%
- Cloud Coverage:12%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 9 Very High
- Sunrise: 05:48:52 AM
- Sunset: 08:41:05 PM
Abundant sunshine. High around 75F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds. Low 52F. Winds light and variable.
Sunny. High 79F. Winds light and variable.