Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items and more information on the Rush River Commons application, visit the town's website at: https://washingtonva.gov/town-meetings/
- Many Virginia state employees remain unvaccinated despite mandate
- Culpeper man sentenced to 20 years after breaking into Rappahannock home
- Protesters call for investigation into local judge who jailed witness in domestic violence case
- Judge dismisses ‘unfounded’ complaints against Washington residents
- At Sperryville meet-and-greet, candidate Cliff Miller says he’ll seek consensus on solving Piedmont problems
- Rappahannock County Farm Tour returns with newcomers to the roster
- The Rapp for Sept. 23
- In reelection bid, Rappahannock County Piedmont Supervisor Christine Smith pushes for limited growth
- In Rappahannock County supervisors race, Piedmont challenger Cliff Miller aims to bridge local divides
- Number of quarantines up in Rappahannock schools following isolated incidents
- Humidity: 50%
- Cloud Coverage:10%
- Wind: 4 mph
- UV Index: 6 High
- Sunrise: 07:05:11 AM
- Sunset: 07:01:15 PM
Plentiful sunshine. High 79F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
A few passing clouds. Low near 60F. Winds light and variable.
Rain showers early with isolated thunderstorms developing later in the day. Gusty winds and small hail are possible. High 82F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40%.