2: p.m., September 2021 meeting of the Rappahannock County, Virginia, Board of Supervisors
As featured on
The Rappahannock County Board of Supervisors and Broadband Authority could not agree whether or not to continue onto phase 2 of their agreement with All Points Broadband that could greatly expand internet service in the county.
Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
Businesses of Rappahannock and the Rappahannock News co-hosted the 2021 Rappahannock County Candidate Forum on Saturday evening (Oct. 16).
- Blue Rock hosts soft reopening with plans to fully open this weekend
- Warning! Scammers are going ‘Vishing’ in Rappahannock County
- Konick’s record includes deep experience in county affairs — and a checkered past
- Rappahannock Planning Commission rejects proposed Amissville dog training development
- Rep. Good encourages Rappahannock students to shed masks at school and rise up in opposition to mandates
- The Rapp for Oct. 21
- Rappahannock Broadband Authority discusses next steps for universal broadband project
- Local Circuit Court judge among those pushing back against probation reforms
- Many Rappahannock restaurants stop short of mandating vaccines, but encourage workers to get the shot
- Courthouse Row for Oct. 21
- Humidity: 100%
- Cloud Coverage:40%
- Wind: 3 mph
- UV Index: 4 Moderate
- Sunrise: 07:33:37 AM
- Sunset: 06:18:52 PM
Partly cloudy skies. High 61F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph. Higher wind gusts possible.
Mostly cloudy. Low 49F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally sunny. High 68F. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph.