Rapp News and Foothills Forum are continuously covering the impact of COVID-19 on our community. Sign up to have the C-19 Daily Update delivered to your inbox every morning.
Click here to sign up...
Community support for the nonprofit, nonpartisan Foothills Forum provides research and reporting about Rappahannock County matters, in collaboration with the Rappahannock News.
Here's our work so far...
For agenda items, visit the RCPS' BoardDocs site: https://go.boarddocs.com/vsba/rcpsva/Board.nsf/Public
- Deer crashes through downtown Culpeper restaurant
- Trial set for man who allegedly robbed belongings off Bill Fletcher’s property
- ‘If you don't love to do it, you're in the wrong business’
- Amid pandemic, Rappahannock’s real estate market is hot
- Among the last in Virginia to adapt, Rappahannock tentatively introduces GIS mapping
- Rappahannock Planners back campsites proposed to be located behind Flint Hill vineyard
- Courthouse Row for Nov. 25
- The Rapp for Nov. 25
- Rapp LFCC grad Wheelock is off to a soaring start to success
- New program aims to foster grassland bird habitat on area farms
- Humidity: 51%
- Cloud Coverage:24%
- Wind: 5 mph
- UV Index: 2 Low
- Sunrise: 07:13:43 AM
- Sunset: 04:51:16 PM
Partly cloudy. High 56F. Winds light and variable.
A few passing clouds, otherwise generally clear. Low around 35F. Winds light and variable.
Partly cloudy. High 61F. Winds light and variable.